What are the parts that keep you up at night? The ones that your usual manufacturers can’t seem to build reliably on a consistent basis—if they’ll even provide a quote in the first place.
No matter what industry you’re in—whether it’s aerospace, medical, automotive, semiconductor or defense—you probably have at least a few complex parts that fit this description. These parts commonly require:
- Multiple operations
- Close tolerances
- Significant investment in tooling and fixturing
- Detail and care to bring certain features into the real world
- Extensive outside post-processing
- Innovative sourcing
- Complex assembly
I’d like to help you sleep a little better at night. These parts—the ones that many manufacturers consider too complex—are exactly the parts Reata Engineering wants to make.
Why Choose Reata Engineering to Build Your Complex Parts?
At Reata Engineering, we have the equipment, the people, the software, and the advanced capabilities to manufacture and assemble complex parts. Here’s what sets us apart from other machine shops:
- Best in class equipment. In today’s tech-savvy world, engineers can design almost any shape or geometry configuration imaginable. The challenge they often face is finding a manufacturer that can precisely build such intricate designs. When it comes to complex parts, standard 2-axis lathes or 3-axis mills can’t get the job done. We use 5-axis and 5-axis multi-tasking machines to produce the precisely machined parts you need. We like to tell our customers, “Whatever you design, we can make it in the real world.”
- Highly skilled employees. To operate advanced manufacturing equipment, you need top-notch people. Reata Engineering hires only the best team members: from our skilled engineers to our highly trained machinists to our talented programmers. We prioritize education and training at every level of employment.
- Cutting-edge software. Our software helps us streamline processes, improve lead times, and guarantee the highest quality parts. With Paperless Parts quoting software, we can provide customers with fast, accurate quotes and pre-identify complexities in potential jobs. Our Esprit CAM system allows us to program and run an entire part before it even enters the machine. And we automate portions of our quality control processes with SOLIDWORKS, which is especially useful for complex parts with hundreds of features to measure and inspect.
- Advanced assembly capabilities. Reata Engineering handles all aspects of assembly: we source and maintain inventory, manage the supply chain, develop, and document assembly instructions and testing. We can machine all the parts, fully assemble them, calibrate, and provide any required documentation or traceability information.
- Innovative sourcing. Whatever material your complex part requires, Reata Engineering will find it. Our dedicated team members think outside the box to source the ideal materials and components for a job.
Check out some of the complex parts we’ve recently made:
Don’t let those challenging parts keep you up at night any longer! Allow us to do what we do best: use our advanced equipment, people, software, and capabilities to manufacture your complex parts. Request a quote today.