Design and Engineering
Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) is the art of designing and engineering products in such a way that they are easy to manufacture and assemble. At Reata, we employ these methods in our design process to ensure that your product is of the highest quality.
Prototyping and Beta Development
Reata leverages rapid prototyping techniques throughout our design and prototyping process. We use 3D printer technology to build workable models for aesthetic and functional purposes. The real-time feedback cycle allows for a product design that achieves “maturity” or “producibility” early in its life cycle.
Manufacturing and Assembly
Reata’s in-house manufacturing and electro mechanical assembly operation includes state-of-the-art machining centersthat are certified in ISO 9001 as well as AS 9100 standards and are utilized throughout the manufacturing process. Our manufacturing and assembly process also includes screw machine parts and other machined components in a variety of different materials.
Reata Fulfillment and Distribution
Lower your operational and manufacturing costs with Reata’s one-stop-shopping supply chain management services. Shorter lead times and vendor consolidation is what sets Reata apart from concept to completion.
The Reata Process
- Engineering design conceived but not finished?
- Need a solid model, rapid prototype, and production plan for your product?
- Does your product or part have specific testing or acceptance criteria?
- Do you specify advanced aluminum alloys and stainless in aerospace, medical equipment, or firearms?
- Want access to production assets without adding capital cost?
- Do you have too many suppliers to manage?